- Whenever, you start getting the visions or thoughts haunting you from childhood or past pains, visualize a giant Violet color Eraser/Duster, like we used during our school days to erase what was written on the blackboard.
- This will work miraculously for you as after certain days you will definitely observe the positive shifts and differences not only in your thoughts but your overall personality, feelings, and dealing with day to day traumatic or stressful events, people or fears.
- Once you erase what is not serving you anymore, ask violet flame and God to guide you to take your next step towards your life’s plan (No! No! No! it is certainly not your next job or how to get going with all desires and all, it is the sacred plan you already had contracted with higher beings and world before coming into this lifetime to fulfill it in this lifetime which you could not do in the past lives for certain karmic cycles or situations).
- You have the power to erase and re-write your life’s plan now. Connect with your masters now to review you life’s plan and see how you can restart your journey towards its fulfillment.
- The first most thing or change you will see in yourself is “Forgiveness”, you will start feeling positive, with self and others around and tend to surpass or forgive easily others mistakes/actions. It’s ok to forgive and forget as it is for your own betterment and allowing yourself to move forward in your life by untying the knots of past which are no longer serving your highest good.
To start with let’s recall few excerpts from my previous article on “The Karma Story” where we discussed karmic relationships and how to break this cycle.
If we look around us today almost everyone has hardships, some people are not happy, some are struggling in relationships, jobs or finances. Most of the time when we visit a priest or an astrologer or any holistic practitioner, they often advise us to balance our karmas through certain remedies or advice, but, we often fail to understand its actual meaning and concept.
Many of us might not be completely aware of this term “Karma” and “Balance the Karmas”.
Whatever, the information I am going to share in this article is based on kind of issues as a holistic practitioner we came across or being collated from the experiences and people around, in addition to the spiritual pra…