- Whenever, you start getting the visions or thoughts haunting you from childhood or past pains, visualize a giant Violet color Eraser/Duster, like we used during our school days to erase what was written on the blackboard.
- This will work miraculously for you as after certain days you will definitely observe the positive shifts and differences not only in your thoughts but your overall personality, feelings, and dealing with day to day traumatic or stressful events, people or fears.
- Once you erase what is not serving you anymore, ask violet flame and God to guide you to take your next step towards your life’s plan (No! No! No! it is certainly not your next job or how to get going with all desires and all, it is the sacred plan you already had contracted with higher beings and world before coming into this lifetime to fulfill it in this lifetime which you could not do in the past lives for certain karmic cycles or situations).
- You have the power to erase and re-write your life’s plan now. Connect with your masters now to review you life’s plan and see how you can restart your journey towards its fulfillment.
- The first most thing or change you will see in yourself is “Forgiveness”, you will start feeling positive, with self and others around and tend to surpass or forgive easily others mistakes/actions. It’s ok to forgive and forget as it is for your own betterment and allowing yourself to move forward in your life by untying the knots of past which are no longer serving your highest good.
You will certainly know why going ahead in this article. It is important being a spiritual healer or Lightworker to understand the difference in actually serving the purpose we are here for and the difference when we silently slip away from our track and get trapped in “Spiritual Materialism”.
I decided to write my views on this very emerging concept of “Spiritual Materialism” when I read about some Shamballa percepts. During my readings it is then when I came to know about the Buddhist monk Chogyam Trungpa Rinpoche who founded and established many Buddhist and Shamballa teaching centers in the west already.
It is important for all of us to understand it as we are ascending everyday into spirituality and trying to serve our purpose along with being a closer victim to spiritual materialism too.
Chogyam Trungpa Rinpoche introduced techniques of Mindfulness, compassion & love and being…