Have you ever wondered how beautiful the nature around us is? How many people today even look around and observe this beauty? We are always busy with something in our lives, running in a rat race to achieve something, either financially, professionally, or might personally, like love, success, etc.
Mother Earth/Gaia and Grounding
What do we know or understand about Mother Nature? Why is it so essential to maintain this balance between nature and resources? To keep the ecological balance, we need to maintain this balance. There is also one more balance we need to preserve in ourselves, and that is grounding.
Many of you will wonder what that even is. We have never heard that or understood it correctly. So, dear ones, Grounding means staying intact with Mother Gaia's energies and your Earth Star Chakra (the chakra 12 inches beneath our feet and souls). Our human body is a crystalline body connected to the universe and mother earth. We are like trees with roots. No matter how high we ascend, we need to stay grounded to maintain this balance of emotions, thoughts, feelings, etc.
When you feel stressed, lose your temper, behave insanely, or give weird or overwhelming reactions, you should stay calm and control these emotions. Do we achieve this state of mind?
Most of the time, as we get prone to anxiety, anger, frustration, jealousy, and irritation, we might get overly emotional or fail to handle it. We unnecessarily worry, feel tense, and stressed out, right? Why does this happen? Have we thought of it? Of course, this happens to everyone. What is unusual about it? However, not everyone will behave or react in the same manner.
Some people are so calm and able to handle these things with such ease that you wonder how they do that. It is because they stay grounded that you may not.
When was the last time you took time out over a weekend to relax on the grass or walk barefoot, as you used to during childhood? Have you spent time alone yourself?
It is essential to spend time alone, sometimes barefoot on the floor, and do a few easy exercises, which help us stay grounded and at peace with ourselves and everybody around us.
Six Distinct Ways to Stay Grounded
- When we walk barefoot, natural electrons from the earth get transferred through the feet into our bodies. You must spend time in nature. Walk on the dew drops and feel how it makes a difference in your physical and mental health.
- Hug a tree for a while or hold a wooden stick or item made of wood (earth element). Forget about being shy or what people would think, go ahead and hug your favorite tree. Feel what they convey to you. If you have ESP (Extrasensory perception), you can also sense and understand the languages of trees.
- You can also use crystal healing, meditation, and simple grounding exercises to stay grounded. You need only five minutes during the morning or night.
- Another excellent way to stay grounded is to visualize silver or golden roots growing from your feet soles moving deeper into the core of Mother Earth through your Earth Star Chakra and anchoring into the crystalline heart and grid of mother earth. You may experience sensations, visions, thoughts, or overwhelming emotions.
- Initially, you might feel uneasy, heavy at heart, or too emotional to vent out all the pent-up things. Do that, and before every such exercise, remember to relax and take a few deep breaths.
- When you feel ready to vent such heavy feelings, take a deep breath and exhale.
It would be best to do this exercise regularly for at least 21 days at a stretch, as it takes our mind and body that long to get accustomed to new habits and processes.
You will feel a positive difference in a few days. Some people could feel it on the first or second day of this practice depending on your connection with self, mother earth, and willingness to experience the bliss.
Your unnecessary emotional issues, stress, fear, and anxiety start fading away. You will stay calm in unpleasant situations and make wise decisions, not hasty ones like earlier. You might also naturally learn to respond rather than react to awkward or unpleasant situations or people. You will feel free to let go of things without regret, anger, or guilt.
So, stay calm and grounded. It will help you stay connected to your higher self and roots, which keeps you in control of your emotional self.
This article will help you all try grounding exercises and create a positive difference in your lives.
Love, light, peace, gratitude, and infinite blessings to all!!