In the last article, I introduced Runes. I like to add a few more ways to use Runes Magick in your daily life.
So here are different ways to use them in your daily life:
- Draw your favorite rune in the air where you work or in your living area, observe the shift in the energies, and continue to experiment with different runes.
- Draw over your food or your favorite beverages (tea, coffee, etc.) or water throughout the day.
- Draw over the body to aid healing. You may draw Laguz for removing blockages or Berkana for overall healing purposes. Combine runes with Reiki or other healing modalities and see how it works for you, as it works great when combined.
- Draw protective runes over your doors, windows, etc., while cleansing/blessing your home/office space, etc.
- Let runes connect with you through nature; you may find rune symbols in the clouds, drawn somewhere on the wall, etc. The more you connect, the more you open up to them deeper.
- Pull a rune card or rune stone from your rune set and meditate on the meaning of that particular rune all-day.
- Wear jewelry inscribed with your favorite runes.
- Carry it in your pocket to draw its energies towards you throughout the day.
- Draw it on your third eye to open the gateways of communication with your angels/ancestors or intuition, meditate with it, and feel the vibrations.
- Heal your chakras, then observe and journal how you feel afterward.
- Make your own runic charms and wear them.
Try and share your experience; you will surely love it. Runes may not open their mystery or magick completely to you all at once; they will take time, go slow and one step at a time, and when you are ready, the knowledge, wisdom, and secrets will be revealed to you on their own. Divine time is vital; the universe will open opportunities or send challenges when you are ready to deal with and handle it all.