Are you new to Reiki, Pranic Healing, Angel Healing, or other healing modalities? Then you must read this article. It will help and guide you to keep vital points in mind before you start your practice with yourself and your clients, family, or friends.
During my practice and since I have been a part of alternative healing and therapies for a few years, I noticed that many emerging healers miss considering essential steps which affect their and the health of their loved ones energetically.
The reason is either they feel drained out, or after the healing session, the energies of their client are affected too.
That is because many newbies skip shielding themselves properly before starting the healing or do it for free.
I observed during many Reiki workshops that a few Reiki teachers (with all due respect) need to correctly guide their students regarding correct methods/steps while attuning them. These are the basics and most important points they must tell their students before encouraging them to start healing.
I should share this with all aspiring healers so that they stay safe and protected when they start practicing.
- Be bold and ask for the energy exchange, else that creates an energy imbalance and may drain your client and your energy per the Law of Give and Receive. If you are becoming a channel to help them, you must ask what you feel is reasonable for them and what is valuable for the work you do to help them. Nothing is free in this world, and free is never valued either. Be assertive.
- Ensure the space where you will heal the client/family/friend is cleansed and shielded to avoid trespassing of negative energies/false entities, which can impact your energy field.
- Before you start the healing session, invoke the God/Goddesses or divine beings, specifically the four Archangels. Shield the client and yourself with the divine light, i.e., Golden, White, Blue, Violet Flame, etc. Set your intention to stay protected by not allowing negative energies/entities to enter the space. Shield the client and yourself with the angelic rays around both of you. You may also carry protection herbs and crystals around.
- If you are running your healing center or working from home, keep your pets away during the healing sessions, as pets are too sensitive to absorb the negativity released during such sessions. It may adversely affect their health. So, while you heal yourself or your client, avoid allowing your pet into that space for that particular time frame. Be careful and responsible.
- Once the healing is complete, ground the energies of your client and yours. Seal and shield the client and your auras with the divine light or shielding symbols to keep yourself and the client safe and protected and stay unaffected by negative energies.
- Remember to cut the cords with your client after the session.
- Thank the client for accepting the healing and pay gratitude to the masters and the divine beings to guide you during the session.
- Once the client leaves, remember to cleanse and shield the space where you have performed the healing. If you have used any crystals or tools to heal, cleanse and charge them with the healing energies.
- Cleanse yourself and shield yourself again at the end to keep your vibrations high and stay healthy and protected.
9 Precautions Every Healer Must Take Before and After the Healing Session
Here are the steps to consider before you jump into the healing practice:
Note: You will stay protected per your intentions set and affirmations, so always choose positive affirmations to stay protected.
Remember, not everyone can be a healer or have that purpose, so if you are the chosen one, then always take precautions before stepping into this modality with precautions.
To avoid karmic effects on yourself, make sure you research well on the laws of the universe. There are more than 25 Universal laws.
During the session, invoke the Law of Grace (when you work with Angels of Grace, or when you heal in emergencies or want to help a client in misery). If you are unsure of the exact law, then mention it by saying — as per the law of the universe and for the highest good of my client (name of the client), I am doing this healing.
Avoid too much attachment to the healing outcome and the client. It will help you a lot in guarding against getting their karma on you and protect your life force from draining. Depending on the level of blocks or energetic patterns, healing may take some time, so give your best and do not fall victim to over-attachments. Keep taking timely follow-ups with the client to track their recovery progress.
Caution: Before indulging in Karmic Healing, always ask your Higher Self and Intuition to help you decide to proceed. In some cases, the client has to go through specific karmic lessons for their self-realization and release of the karmas.
So, if you proceed, be fearless, doubtless, and remember to mention the universal law for the highest good of everyone involved. Leave the rest to the divine.
Precautions While Working With Angels
Angel healing is prevalent among many healers. However, there are a few precautions you must pay attention to while interacting with the Spirit world. Learn during your connections with angels to get messages, codes, or signs you can trust and recognize to ensure you connect with the angels of God and not any fallen or false entities projecting as angels to misguide you.
When you are with angels, they will always make you feel loved, safe, and protected (that’s a tip to recognize the divine angels around you). As you continue your practices, you will gradually begin to recognize each angel and their energies around you to ensure their holy presence.
Always call the four main Archangels, i.e., Archangel Michael, Gabriel, Uriel, and Raphael, to ensure only benevolent energies of love and light of the Creator comes through and nothing else.
I dedicate this article to all my healer and therapist friends, especially the newbies in holistic healing.
Have a beautiful ascension journey ahead. Remember, we are all one.
Love, light, peace, gratitude, and infinite blessings to all!