New in 'Alternative Healing' Modalities? Then before starting healing, Never overlook or miss these 'Precautions'
- Don’t be too shy to ask for the Energy Exchange (charges) as it will ultimately cost your and your client’s energies to drain if as per the “Law of Give and Receive” you do not balance this energy exchange. If you are becoming a channel to help them, you must ask what you feel is reasonable for them and holds value for the work you do to help them. Nothing is free in this world and free is never valued too. Be Assertive!
- Make sure the space where you are going to heal the client/family/friend is cleansed and shielded to avoid any trespassing of negative energies which you or your client may absorb.
- Before you start the healing, shield the client and your own self with the Divine rays/light you work with either the White/Golden Light or if you work with Angels then call the Angels and your masters to surround both of you, the space and mention your intention to stay protected by not allowing any evil energies to enter the space. Shield the client and yourself with the Angelic Rays around both of you. You may also use Protection herbs and crystals around too.
- If you are running your healing center or work from home then keep away your pets during the healing session as pets are too sensitive to absorb negativity released during such sessions and it may adversely affect their health too. So, while you are healing self or your client, avoid allowing your pet in that space for that particular time frame. Be Careful!
- Once you are done with the healing, ground the energies of your client and yours too. Seal and shield your and the client’s aura with the divine light or shielding symbols to keep yourself and the client safe and protected & stay unaffected from negative energies.
- Do not forget to cut the cords with your client after the healing.
- Thank the client for accepting the healing and pay your gratitude to the masters and the energies too for all guidance during the healing.
- Once the Client leaves, do not forget to cleanse and shield the space where you have performed the healing. If you have used any crystals or tools to heal, cleanse them too.
- Cleanse yourself and shield yourself again at the end to keep your vibrations high and stay healthy and protected.